7 years, we’ve helped peoples to navigate the complexities of SMSF set-up and SMSF property purchasing and developments to maximize the retirement finances.
We've created a fast and free Confidential Discussion, designed to answer your questions and explain the entire process of setting up anSMSF and investing in property.
We help you to fully educate about SMSF property investment.
For almost a decade we have helped over 1,000 SMSF Trustees navigate the complexities of setting up an SMSF, through one of our dedicated SMSF advisers. We have also helped calibrate a suitable SMSF loan through our team of SMSF loan experts.
SiF is made up of SMSF experts who specialises in helping clients invest in property through a Self-Managed Super Fund. As qualified accountants, lawyers, financial advisers and mortgage brokers, we provide a complete solution, including:
- Self-Managed Super Fund Setup
- Rollover of existing super funds into your SMSF
- Arranging suitable finance for property investment
- Assisting with all other related matters as needed
- Ongoing SMSF administration, accounting, compliance and Audit.
There are many providers who can assist with your superannuation. Here’s a short analysis as to what makes us different:
- We specialise in property investment via Self-Managed Super Funds. Although the SMSF structures and strategies we set up for you are certainly able to accommodate investment in non-property assets (e.g. shares), our particular expertise is in property.
- We are qualified professionals in various fields. As well as setting up the SMSF structures themselves, we are there to help with all other aspects of your new or existing SMSF.
Many Australians prefer to focus on property as an investment class, and with changes to super laws allowing super funds to borrow to invest in assets such as property, there has never been a stronger demand for high-quality support and advice in this area. And because the structuring and finance requirements of investing within super are more complex compared to investing outside of super, there is a need for expertise in this area. We are passionate about helping our clients take control of their super investments.
Most of our clients are very much what you would call “ordinary Australians” with a super balance of at least $175,000-$200,000 and a household income of $150,000+. They are typically not government employees, because government super schemes tend not to allow borrowing to invest in property.
The common thread among all our clients is that they wish to take control of their super and the assets in which their super fund invests.
Many of our clients are based in and around the major cities of Australia. However, we also have many clients in country areas who are looking for a specialised SMSF property solution. We are equipped to deal with clients remotely via phone, video conference, screen sharing, Skype and email.